E-Sakhi Training ReportAugust 14, 2018
Capacity Building TrainingAugust 14, 2018
Purpose: Group training of “Soochna Sevaks” and “Soochnapreneurs”
Date: 8 June 2018
Venue: Guna, Madhya Pradesh
- Balaji Madiq of Digital Empowerment Foundation
- Abhinav Pandey, District coordinator (Digital Empowerment Foundation)
Activities that was undertaken:
- The entire training was facilitated by Balaji Madiq.
- The training was started by the instructions given by Balaji to the “Soochna sevaks” and “Socchnapreneurs”. He instructed them to upload the entire MIS data from the month of January till the month of June in Mera App. Then he told them, to perform an ODK (Open data kit) survey in their Panchayat area.
- Abhinav Pandey, the district coordinator then trained both the “Soochna sevaks” and “Soochnapreneurs” on ODK through MeraApp. They were trained in three following areas:
- How to use Photo resizer on MeraApp and add the photos of beneficiaries in it.
- How to register and link a beneficiary with the government welfare schemes.
- How to copy the generated ID from MeraApp and use it in the ODK to fill a survey form.
- Further, Balaji explained them regarding the formation of committees in their Panchayat area within 6 months. He also told them about the importance of the committees that is it will look after the work of Soochna Seva centres and the Block coordinator of Soochna seva center will be the head of these committees.
- These committees will comprise of people irrespective of their caste, class, and Women will also be an integral part of it and even the beneficiaries can be a part of it.
- He then explained that the formation of committees can be done in two ways i.e. through the members of the community and through Soochna sevaks and Soochnapreneurs.
- Abhinav then further explained that which committee will be more helpful. He told them that committee formed from the community members will be more useful as they reside in the Panchayat areas and can provide support whenever needed.
- At the end of training, Balaji and Abhinav told the Soochnapreneurs to perform 15 ODK survey and entries of the beneficiaries in MeraApp. If not able to fulfill the criteria, then he/she should willingly return all the assets.
- The training finally ended on an enthusiastic note.