Scope and Purpose of the Policy
This app is strongly committed to provide information related to citizenship and entitlement service and is only accessible for the staff of Digital Empowerment Foundation and its volunteers. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding the app and its data.
- With this application we do not collect or use any user information and process and store their personal data in accordance with the IT Act, 2000.
- This Application does not store any Personal Data from its Users. The Data concerning the User is collected internally by the organization staff.
- We do not collect personal information in the application of our user in order to provide and continually improve our services.
- No third party may access or process sensitive personal information held by us without having first entered into a confidentiality agreement.
- In the course of using the Platform or availing the services vide the online/ offline from the application, the app does not ask or request access or permission to any features from your mobile device.
- The app is only supported in android mobile phones and does not contain ads or promote any other services.
- The app is privately held by non-profit or for-profit organization and not classified as a “Governmental or political entity.” This app does not promote any kind of general or political advertisements, political members or any public firm to influence audience directly or indirectly.
- All partner firms and third party working with us or for us, and who have access to this platform, will be expected to read and comply with this policy.
Target audience and content
MeraApp the Android-based app is developed using cutting edge technology which provides rural India’s vulnerable population with a catalogue of welfare schemes, with comprehensive information on entitlements, in an effort to empower them with access to rights and benefits under the core areas of Health, Education, Social security, Finance and Livelihood. It is a multilingual app that smoothly runs on both online and offline mode. Its design is extremely user-friendly and can be easily downloadable on a mobile platform.
As the App contains information in regards to citizenship and entitlement services, The source of collating information are the following departments and their websites.
Jharkhand – https://www.jharkhand.gov.in/Home/Department
Rajasthan – https://rajasthan.gov.in/Pages/default.aspx
Bihar – https://state.bihar.gov.in/main/CitizenHome.html
Madhya Pradesh – https://mp.gov.in/govschemes
Uttar Pradesh – https://up.gov.in/allsites.aspx
Address: House No# 44, 2nd & 3rd Floor, Kalu Sarai, Near Naraina IIT Academy, New Delhi, Delhi 110017